You can enable our rates in your Shopify store in a few simple steps, starting with downloading our application here. You will need to access "Carrier Calculated Shipping" using one of Shopify's options. You can learn more about those options on Shopify's page on how to enable shipping carriers.
Once you have enabled the use of Carrier Calculated Shipping, you can follow the steps below!
- In your Shopify Admin page, navigate to Settings > Shipping and Delivery
- Select Manage in the General Shipping Rates area
1. Check that you have the following shipping zones and options set up
- Passport Zone 1: Canada
- Passport Zone 2: United Kingdom
- Passport Zone 3: European Union
- Passport Zone 4: Australia and New Zealand
Note: Passport will not overwrite your existing shipping zones. If you already have international shipping set up, then you may need to add these rates manually. Use the custom rate name “Passport Priority (duty and clearance included)” to ensure that the rates will be recognized by Passport’s app. This video has more information on how to set up Passport shipping zones and this video will show you how to set up manual shipping rates
2. Check that your rates match the rate sheet below.
Note: Rates are generally added within 5 minutes of app installation, but can sometimes take longer. If you installed the Passport app more than 2 hours ago, and your rates have not shown up, reach out to our support team for assistance.
💡 These rates match what Passport will charge you for a label. If you want customers to see a different price in cart, then you can edit these rates.
Please note that Passport for Emerging Brands is only available for DDP shipments to Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and the European Union at this time.