What is the email template editor?
The email template editor allows you to customize the emails that your customers receive when they sign up for shipment notifications from the tracking page.
Why should I customize my email notifications?
We have default styling in place, however, updating the style and text to match your company branding can create a seamless and professional experience for your customers.
How do I access the email template editor?
- Login to the Portal
- Click on the menu in the top left corner of the website
- Navigate to the Brand Configuration page
- Here you will see the Email template widget, and you can click the green Edit button and enter the editor
What can I edit?
- Style settings are available on the left-side panel
- For each status email on the top dropdown (ie. ‘En route to export facility’), you can set a message in the two text fields on the right side of the editor. This will be the message that is sent in the email that goes out as the package reaches each shipment status.
- Click Save all changes button to make your changes live and you're done!