We are always happy to help our Brand partners improve their performance and efficiency!
Some customizations we can help you make include the following:
- Shifting the duty and/or tax breakout to the right-hand side of your checkout page as separate line items. Some brands find that this is a cleaner and more streamlined checkout experience, but there are some caveats to this:
- You must be on Shopify Plus
- You must not have Shopify checkout extensibility, as this workaround only works via a checkout.liquid script and Shopify will prevent custom scripts on their new checkout.
- The duty and tax amounts will be displayed in USD and are not converted based on any local currencies.
- The shipping method (description) line cannot be displayed in addition to the duty and tax breakout on the right-hand side.
- This feature will be deprecated when Shopify deprecates checkout.liquid in August 2024.
Note: We find that this cleaner more streamlined look can lead to increased conversion of 7-10%!
- Add the Shopify Order ID to your Passport Tracking Page for easier reference for your support team
- Add SKU restrictions (i.e. blocking SKUs of products banned in certain countries) and customizations (i.e. excluding Digital products from Duty/Tax calculation)
- ...and more! Feel free to reach out to our Customer Experience Team or your Customer Success Manager for help or ideas on any customizations you might want to make!