To file a claim, you will need access to Passport's Shipping Portal. Please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have access, and we will provide you with a login.
Before Enabling Insurance
Please ensure your brand's products are eligible for insurance coverage. Take a look at the "You're not Covered" section of the policy wording here to ensure your products can be covered by XCover insurance. If you would like to clarify if your products can be insured, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will help you confirm.
- Log into your account
- From the left navigation, click on Brand Configuration
- On the bottom right of the page, you’ll see a section for Passport Shipping Protection
- Please read the policy wording to ensure your products are eligible for insurance coverage.
- Click “Protect my parcels”
- On the next screen, choose your
- Protection level (Full Coverage, limits)
- Who will pay for the coverage (the merchant or the customer)
- An email address for your insurance account with XCover. We recommend providing an email everyone can access to file and check on claims in the XCover website.
- Once you click save, you will see your protection coverage details and view the policy terms.
- You’re all set! From now on, your customers' packages will now be covered by Passport Shipping Protection.
Looking for more?
- To learn how to file a claim from the Passport Portal, read this article here.
- Learn how to opt out of Passport Shipping Protection here.