To file a claim, you will need access to Passport's Shipping Portal. Please get in touch with our team if you do not have access, and we will provide you with a login.
Before you file a claim, you will need...
Details about what happened
The tracking reference number of the re-shipping of your items (if applicable)
Any other evidence that supports your claim
Once you have this information ready it will take you approximately five minutes to complete the claims form.
Filing the claim
1. From the Passport Portal, use the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen to access the Shipments page.
2. Locate the shipment you would like to file a claim for. You can search by tracking ID, order number, customer name, or customer email.
3. Click the three dots at the end of the shipment line and select File a claim.
4. Follow the steps on the XCover website
a. Collect all preliminary information, and ensure you're filing a claim on the correct parcel
b. Select your claim reason.
c. You will need to complete all fields - this information will correspond with your team's details and not the customer's. First and last name, email, and street address should all be prefilled with your team's information.
d. Complete claim information.
e. Complete the parcel information form.
f. Provide supporting documents.
5. Once you submit the claim, XCover will send an email to the address on file with the details of the claim. They aim to solve 95% of cases within three days. If, as part of your claim assessment, XCover needs more information, they will contact you by email or your preferred contact method.
If you need to contact XCover directly or update your claim details, please email email@example.com, and their support team will help you.